Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can't decide what branch?

I have been in a very big confused state trying to decide between the Army and Navy. I've hate water... water combat is nothing i'm interested in, however the navy has the Sea Bees program. When i put on a Military Uniform i want to be able to look someone in the eye and tell them i have served my country, so i would like to see a little combat and be able to carry a rifle but at the same time i want to feel somewhat safe without bullets whipping past my face. I like construction, mechanics, and engineering. I want to push myself and challenge myself and from what people tell me, the navy basic training is easy so the army basic training i prefer. As far as jobs, I have no idea what i want to do, but i have narrowed it down to the 3 mentioned above. I want to be able to get a job in any of those fields but be able to learn combat and carry a rifle sometimes. Any ideas are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment