Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter: 19 Years Later?

Well, I've been a pretty big fan of HP since I read the books at nine, and this year I thought it'd be cool to write my version of the whole Hogwarts thing as Harry and Ginny's daughter, Lily. There are just a couple of things I want to know: does anyone have an idea about who the teachers are in the 19 years later bit (besides Neville) or the headmaster and caretaker? Also, characters that would be around then, such as the children of Harry's classmates or Death Eaters etc. I feel there need to be more people who aren't directly related to the Weasleys. Also, you should know that I have scanned the epilogue so thoroughly that I could recite it backwards, so I already know everything it tells you. Thanks very much (:

No comments:

Post a Comment