Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Epilation HELL! (ingrown hairs)?

Everyones going on about how good epilating your legs is. I had a braun epilator for about 4 years now but never used it as it was always too painful. Bit the bullet a month ago and epilated my whole leg. At first my leg was smooth but the very next day I was surprised to find I had some stubble making me think that the epilator merely snapped the hair instead of pulling it out. Four days later I had bumps all over my leg which were in fact ingrowns :( Patches of my legs are smooth and patches have ingrowns and the way I have to get them out at the moment is by tweasing out each one which you can imagine takes forever!! Please HELP!!! this is so annoying to me I thought it would be better than shaving but its worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment