Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is my life nice or bad?

Right,my mum is a stuck up ***** that won't even let me play outside much apart from at school.then I've got my brothers,one of them used to be fat as a house and now cuz I'm depressed by everything I'm fat and he's mocking me for it.then I've got my middle brother,a total ******** that always hurts me every day and he mock me cuz I'm fat.then theres my dad who lives in cumbria(I live in Bristol)and tries to be a good dad by not letting me have pocket money And he ******* wants to spend time with me,like **** does he.also he's giving me a hundred pounds towards something that costs more than 200 quid but it gets better.... It's the first bit of pocket money I've had in five ******* years.yeah nice going pops. Then when I'm at school I get told off for bullying someone.. I tripped and fell onto them accidentally ONCE and got sent to the headmasters room. Then I get teased be secondary unit kids and then they wonder why I beat them up??? Well Duhhh you **** with fire you get burnt. I have no friends outside of school and then I have three friends there so I guess I should be goth or emo or something. I dont want to cut but I've already started it. I just hate life now

No comments:

Post a Comment