Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Doctors! I want to become a doctor but high school chemistry isn't my thing?

I am currently a high school sophomore. It is my life's dream to become a doctor. As a child a hospital was like a second home. I was always sick. Freshman year I took all regular classes. Got all high A's and a B in algebra one. This year I am in honors spanish 2 and honors chemistry. Honors chemistry isn't my thing though. I have gotten by with a B (80) first semester. second semester I got a c (75) i had a horrible teacher. He didn't teach. I don't know if it was me or him but the class didn't come easily. I know you need alot of chemistry in college. I don't know if I can do it. Next year I am taking regular physics,algebra 2, ap english, honors american history, one semester of sociology and one semester of physiology also honors spanish 3. I hope to get around a 26 on the act. Can I do it? Any tips? Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment