Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think after you become a Dental Assistant you'll have to later become a dentist?

I am currently going to college for Dental Assistant, I only have a few more core classes to finish, unforcantly I have to retake anatomy and physiology... I have never changed my major but thought about changing it to try and go for Radiolgic Science to do sonograms... I've noticed that Dental Assistant is pretty high in demand, But my question is, if you become a Dental Assistant after so many years of doing that job will you have to become a dentist or do people do Dental Assistant and stick with just doing that? I want to do dential assisting but I realllly don't want to become a dentist.. if anything I might be able to deal with dential Hygenist but that takes alot more schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment