Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My girl friend wants bigger boobs and I want to help her get them?

I just got a girlfriend and she told me that she wanted bigger boobs. Personally I like her boobs and I think they are big, they are like 42C if you must know. I've told her that I like them and think they are big but I don't think it helped that I told her I like real big boobs. I don't really care if she gets bigger boobs or not, it would be nice but I really don't care. But since she wants them I would like to help her get them. So does anyone know a way that I or she can make her boobs bigger with out surgery. Like special herbs or exercises or anything at all. I want her to have bigger boobs because she wants bigger boobs. I've tried to get to the reason with physiology but it is just she wants them bigger. So can someone help me.If you can send your answer to my email that would be great. My email is M.ammer69 at yahoo or gmail. Gmail is my main email.

No comments:

Post a Comment