Saturday, July 16, 2011

Will our friendship last even though me and my BFF are going to different colleges?

we graduated HS a month ago and me and my BFF have been friends since the sixth grade (going on 7 years) . we have shared tons of great memories, i mean tons! guys we've liked, proms, dances, beach trips, parties, vacations together, grad night, graduation, ect. i would take a bullet for this girl and she would say the same for me. we are going to college 300 miles apart but we planned on going to her school together, but i didn't get in. i want to go there for myself not totally her; so in a year or 2 i plan on transferring. will our friendship last? anyone done this? i have all these things i want like, i want her to be at my wedding, haha even if it isn't for like 8 years. im just so sad and heartbroken thinking about school starting in 8 weeks, this is like the worst feeling i have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment