Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can i not get accepted into National Honors Society because i was caught cheating?

I am a junior and I applied to become a member of the national honors society. I was able to easily fill out all the spaces for leadership, community service, and other achievements because i've been doing everything i can to spice up my college resume. Everyone said i would make it and the lady at my school whose in charge of it all said my application looked "very promising." They had the meeting and made the decisions on a Friday two weeks ago. However, that following wednesday i was caught cheating on a test make-up that i ASKED to take..it wasn't mandatory or anything. My dad and i have a meeting tmrw with the headmaster but pretty much the school said they were probably going to give me a one day suspension. The letters are supposed to come out in the next couple days saying whether you've made it so i'm just wondering...can nhs hear about this and reject my application or stop me from becoming a member even though they had made the decision before it happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment