Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I wait until University to take my science classes? ( PRE-MED)?

I'm worried about whether I should prepare by taking Intro Chemistry or Biology here at my community college or if I should just wait until I go to a University since Medical Schools don't look at community college science credits? Which means I'm probably not going to get my a.a. at community college because it requires sciences. I need to get math classes and english behind me and probably pyschology and ethics and some basic computer classes, I'm looking forward to my science classes but I don't want to take them at community college if it will just be a waste? I have a bunch of Anatomy and Physiology & Microbiology study books and stuff....should I just wait it out until University and do my own paced study in order to prepare?

No comments:

Post a Comment