Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's a good school to go for EET degree here in Florida?

Been searching for places to get an EET somewhere to start my education like ITT but dodge that bullet and decided to quickly withdraw myself from that school before I even started. Then I looked at Devry applied and I am suppose to start soon but lately I been having doubts and those prices are starting to plague me and my family economic status is not the best and somehow they still get the parent plus loan which is a total scam in my opinion so I been looking at Valencia here to see if I get the Associate but wondering if they are other options out there and maybe cheaper than Devry. I'm still amaze that my parents want me to go there but the debt at the end of it all is scaring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment